Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Women Drivers

Driving to the office this morning on the
Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a
woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 mph with her
face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her
eyeliner!

I looked away a couple of seconds and when I looked
back she was halfway over in my lane, still working
on that damn makeup!!!

It scared me (I'm a man) so bad that I dropped my
electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my
other hand. In all of the confusion of trying to
straighten out the car using my knees against the
steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from
my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs,
splashed and burned "Big Jim and the Twins", ruined
the damned phone.....and disconnected an important
call.

DAMNED WOMEN DRIVERS!!!

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home